Our Design office:
Our Design office includes engineers and technicians. These professional men and women intervene as process and thermal engineers, project managers, structural calculation engineers, developers, electricians - instrumentation experts, automation specialists and commissioning engineers.
Through these skills, ALLIA masters the different stages from the finalisation of customer specifications to installation commissioning.
We have developed added value in the knowledge of regulations in installation countries:
DESP, ATEX, DPEM, ROSTEKHNADZOR, NORSOK, FDA, IEC, CENELEC, NEMA, SIL 2&3...
ASME VIII, CODAP, NFEN 13445, CODRES, AD MERKBLATT, TEMA, HEI, RCC-M, AINSI B31.3, CODETI, NFEN 13480, ASME BPE, CM-66, AISC, API R2A, EUROCODE
And particular client specifications.
- Assembly fittings, instrumentation and hook-up data sheet
- Electricity and automation
- 3D Modelling
SOLIDWORKS – PDMS
- Master plans (GA), pipe diagrams, detailed manufacturing plans
(Devices, Isometrics, Structures...,)
- PID Development based on the customer's basic design
DIAGRAMS - VPE PID – AUTOCAD
- Thermal and mechanical dimensioning of tubular heat exchangers and pressurised devices
BJAC – MICROPROTOL
- Structural calculations for transportation, snow, wind, earthquakes,...