Our teams include metallurgical engineers, works supervisors, site managers, qualified welders, boiler makers, pipe fitters, assemblers, instrumentation experts, commissioning engineers, experts in their professions.
Our production means :
- Specialist workshops in carbon steel, stainless steel, noble materials and skid assembly:
- Lifting and handling equipment up to 150 T
- Blasting/passivating equipment, sand and paint
- Testing area with osmosis-treated water
- Large dimension skid assembly platform
- Non-destructive testing equipment, PMI test, X-ray, US
- Equipment, instrumentation, fitting assembly and electrical connections
- Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
The processed materials:
CARBON STEEL: low temperature: A516, S355 low alloy : P9, P11, P91
STAINLESS STEEL: 304L, 316L,
REFRACTORY STAINLESS STEEL
HIGH-ALLOY STAINLESS STEEL: 310 L, URANUS…
NICKEL ALLOY: Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
COPPER ALLOY: Copper-nickel, copper-aluminium, brass
PLASTIC PIPING : PVC, PVDF, PE, PP
ALLIA combines safety, health and living conditions with its manufacturing activities. On this basis, we have obtained site certification from the common reference frame MASE-UIC.
Allia cultivates these values daily to innovate and design ever more efficient and safe solutions, in human, energy and environmental terms.