Our teams include metallurgical engineers, works supervisors, site managers, qualified welders, boiler makers, pipe fitters, assemblers, instrumentation experts, commissioning engineers, experts in their professions.
- Increased safety in on-site intervention implementation
with HSE steering
- Dedicated teams for construction and assembly on client site
- Equipment, instrumentation, fitting assembly and electrical connections
- Expertise in Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) protocols
- Commissioning and Process optimisation teams
- Customer Training and Support in installation operations
Our production means:
- Prefabrication base
- Life base
- Orbital welders
- NDT testing means + endoscopes
The processed materials:
low temperature: A516, S355 low alloy : P9, P11, P91
STAINLESS STEEL: 304L, 316L,
REFRACTORY STAINLESS STEEL
& HIGH-ALLOY : 310 L, URANUS…
NICKEL ALLOY: Monel, Inconel, Hastelloy
COPPER ALLOY: Copper-nickel, copper-aluminium, brass
PVC, PVDF, PE, PP
ALLIA combines safety, health and living conditions with its manufacturing activities. On this basis, we have obtained site certification from the common reference frame MASE-UIC.
Allia cultivates these values daily to innovate and design ever more efficient and safe solutions, in human, energy and environmental terms.